Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday Photo Shoot...

Today was such a busy day @ my house...We took alot of pictures...Martha started taking pictures @ around 11 am and finished around 6 pm...We took a couple of shots of Madison & Russ...Even Bruiser, I finally got to take my 4 generation picture... Aba, Mom, Madison & Me...I have been dying to take this shot for years and one thing leads to another and we had never found the time..Thanks to Martha she captured the moments as she likes to say...My aunts also came by to take a couple of shots with my Aba...That was a disaster...It turned into a real ugly Family Forum...but thats another blog topic...I'll share a couple of photos later this week.

1 comment:

Martha Bravo said...

Thanks for trusting me to take this pictures Denise I loved meeting all your family and havieng the oportunity to take al those wonderful pictures.
You have a great family, very diverse and unique and as I always tell you, you are very lucky to have such a great family around. Enjoy them all you can!