Tuesday, September 12, 2006

CHEESECAKE....

TONIGHT WE WENT TO CHEESECAKE FACTORY IN THE GROVE TO SAY OUR GOODBYES TO MARTHA...WE BEING LISELY, LARI, LILY, AND ME...IT WOULD BE OUR LAST DINNER TOGETHER FOR AWHILE...WE ATE, DRANK, AND LAUGHED...I THINK LILY HAD A GALLON OR TWO OF WATER...I HAD THE BANG-BANG SHRIMP AND CHICKEN...OMG, IT KILLED ME! I THOUGHT MY STOMACH WAS GOING TO EXPLODE...AFTER DINNER WE HAD PLANNED TO GO TO MARTHA'S TO HANG OUT...UNFORTUNATELY I NEVER MADE IT...I HAD TO GO HOME...MARTHA BROUGHT HER CAMERA AND THIS WAITER TOOK OUR PICTURE...HE WAS SUCH AN IDIOT...HE MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD I CRIED...I COULD NOT KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE EVERYTIME HE POINTED THE CAMERA TOWARDS ME...I REALLY RUINED OUR FRIENDSHIP SHOT...EVERYTIME I SEE THAT PICTURE I'LL BE REMINDED OF HOW MUCH FUN WE ALWAYS HAD!...CBFB FOREVER!...

2 comments:

Martha Bravo said...

I am going to port the pictures later, thanks for last night, I really had a blast! That waiter was such an idiot, oh and of course I am going to incluede the half shot.
I am going to miss this thursday nights! (even though the last one was on a Tuesday!) My scrpbooking teacher career is over!

SCRAPPY MESS said...

yeah that night was nice. i think lily drank so much water because she was nervous of martha leaving! lol. and denise' laugh attack well i just don't know i still think of it and laugh. poor man he is so dumb!!